MyWifiExt.net is a local web address for NETGEAR Wireless Ranger Extenders which is used to open the Settings Panel (Smart Wizard or Genie) of NETGEAR Wireless Range Extenders.
This website is a local web address mean if you were to access MyWifiExt.net then you might receive an error or wouldn’t be able to connect to the website at all unless you’re connected to the NETGEAR Range Extender through an Ethernet Cable or wirelessly connected via Wi-Fi connection.
Continue reading “MyWifiExt – mywifiext.net”
It is recommended that when you are changing your router password then you enable password reset option. This will let you reset your password if you somehow forget it. Once that option is enabled, you will be able to reset your password anytime you want to in case you forget.
Continue reading “How to reset forgotten NETGEAR Router Password?”
When you have messed up the settings of your Wi-Fi Network or have forgotten the login password then a Factory Reset comes in handy! Once you perform a factory reset, it resets all of the personalized settings, username, password, network name, and security settings to the default ones. If you happen to have forgotten your password or have messed up the settings then the best option that you have is to perform a factory reset which will revert all the settings back to the default.
How to factory reset NETGEAR Router?
To perform a factory reset on your NETGEAR Wi-Fi Router, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your NETGEAR Router is on and working.
- Locate a small hidden button on the back of your router which says Restore Factory Settings or Reset.
- Take a small, sharp, pointy object such as a needle, paper clip or any other similar object and now press and hold that button for about 10 seconds.
- Release the Restore Factory Settings or Reset button.
- The router will now restart and all the settings will be back to the default ones. (The default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”)
The default password of your NETGEAR Wi-Fi Network is written under your Router. However, that is a collection of random alphabets and letters. Although it is a strong password and no one can guess it easily still, when you’re trying to connect to the network on a new device then it gets hard to remember that password. Therefore, it is better that you change the password of your NETGEAR Wi-Fi Network.
Continue reading “How to change NETGEAR Wi-Fi Password?”