10.0.0.1 is a private IP Address used by router manufacturing companies as the default IP Address to access the Admin Panel. It belongs to Class A of the private IP addresses and just like any other reserved private IP address, you can access the login page for your private router control panel through 10.0.0.1.
How to login to 10.0.0.1?
You can easily log in to 10.0.0.1 through any web browser. You just need to make sure that 10.0.0.1 is the default gateway address for your device and it is connected to the network. You will also need to make sure that there is no IP conflict on the network. Once all of that is done, you can follow this quick guide to login to control panel of the router through 10.0.0.1.
- Open a web browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Head over to 10.0.0.1 by typing http://10.0.0.1 or 10.0.0.1 in the URL bar.
- A login page will be shown on the screen containing fields for username and password.
- Enter the default login username and password to log in.
- Once you type in the login credentials and click on Log In, you will be logged in into Admin Panel of the Router.
- From there, you can make changes to different settings including Wi-Fi settings, LAN and WAN settings, username, password, etc.
If you are unable to access the Admin Panel through 10.0.0.1, then it might be that:
- You have mistyped the IP Address. Instead of typing “0”, you might have typed “O” due to which your browser is unable to access the Admin Panel.
- You have added an extra digit or dot due to which the browser is unable to complete your request.
- The default IP Address for your device might be other than 10.0.0.1 such as 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- You are not connected to the network through an Ethernet cable. Try connecting to the router via an Ethernet Cable.