NETGEAR Routers have a dedicated app available call Nighthawk using which you install your router and configure it. Once configured, you can use it to connect to the internet. The NETGEAR Nighthawk app is available for both Android and iOS devices on the Play Store and App Store.
Setting Up NETGEAR Router with Nighthawk App
You can set up your router easily through the NETGEAR Nighthawk app from your Android or iOS device. Follow these steps to set up the router using the Nighthawk app:
- Download and install the Nighthawk app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Now, set the router by attaching the provided antennas and connecting the modem to the Internet port.
- Power on your Router and wait for the Wi-Fi Network to be established.
- Once Wi-Fi Network is set up, go to Settings > Wi-Fi on your mobile device and connect to the Wi-Fi Network. (You can find the WiFi network name (SSID) and password on the label of the router.
- Now, open the NETGEAR Nighthawk app on your mobile device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the router and connect to the internet.